Quoox allows you to personalise the branding used in many places within Quoox, including email templates and the Quoox mobile app.
You can personalise email templates in a couple of ways:
- Personalise the template with your logo
- Personalise the template with your business colours
To learn how to edit email template content, see this article.
The logo used by the template is that you upload via the system settings. See this article.
To personalise the selection of template and colours, select the Branding option from under Settings on the main menu.
Following the release of immersive templates, you now also have the option to fully tailor your system emails
To tailor the your primary branding colours, you can select the link colour, primary colour, and secondary colour. You can also preview how the template will appear by clicking on the View Template button.
Mobile application options
There are several branding options that you may apply to the Quoox mobile app.
By default your logo will be added to the app home page, about us page, and in other relevant positions. For details on how to upload your company logo, read this article.
The areas that you may tailor for the mobile app comprise:
- Dashboard page title – This is the title displayed at the top of the app home page. By default it is “My Quoox”.
You may amend this as you wish, but there is a strict 14-character limit, due to space limitations in some devices.
- Primary colour – The main colour to use in the Android app and the iOS light theme. This colour is used for buttons, the main graph areas and as the main accent colour. This colour should support having white text upon it.
- Secondary colour – The supporting secondary colour as used by the Android app and the iOS light theme. This is a supporting colour, and used as a border.
- Dark primary colour – The main colour to use in the iOS dark theme. This colour is used for buttons, the main graph areas and as the main accent colour. This colour should support having white text upon it, and work on a dark background.
- Dark secondary colour – The supporting secondary colour as used by the iOS dark theme. This is a supporting colour, and used as a border.
- About Us page content – You may tailor the content displayed in the About Us page in the mobile app. Some generic default text is provided, but you may replace this with text of your choosing. There is a maximum length for the text, which is indicated on the screen.
For both the light and dark theme branding, and indicator panel is provided showing how the colours would render in the app. You should make sure that the text and all elements are clearly readable with the colours you choose. For example, don’t choose white as your primary colour as the white text will be invisible!
Note: When you make changes to your branding it may be up to 15-minutes before these are visible in the app.