Quoox combined with FitnessHub gives you the ability to create your own shortened and prettified URLs, based upon your FitnessHub domain.
- You wish to create a short link to a Quoox sign-up campaign
- You wish to prettify a Q:\ Drive share URL
- You wish to create a FitnessHub link to a page on your website, or another website
Quoox custom URLs are always of the format: https://[yoursite].fitnesshub.net/u/[unique suffix here]/
Viewing Custom URLs/Links
To view or administer custom URLs/links, select Settings > FitnessHub Microsite from the main menu, and then click the Custom URLs button.
Your list of existing custom URLs/links will be displayed:
The information provided for each link will include:
- Name – the friendly name you gave the link (for reference purposes)
- Custom link – The full URL for the custom FitnessHub link you created (along with an to copy the link to your clipboard)
- Shortlink – The short URL for the custom FitnessHub link you created (along with an to copy the link to your clipboard)
- Target – The URL to which the link redirects
- Hits – The number of times the custom URL has been loaded, along with the first and last date/time of access
Adding or editing a Custom Link
To add a new custom link, click the Add URL button. To edit an existing link, click the icon against the corresponding link.
For each link, provide:
- Link title – A meaningful name to help you identify the link and its purpose
- URL suffix – The last part of the URL you wish to create. All URLs start https://[yoursite].fitnesshub.net/u/
If you do not enter a suffix, Quoox will generate one from the link title provided.
- Target – The full target URL. This is the URL to which any person using custom link will be taken. This can be within FitnessHub, or any other website.
Click to save your changes, or to cancel.
Important: Link suffixes must be unique. You will not be able to save a suffix that is already in use.
Deleting a custom link
To delete a custom link, click the icon against the corresponding link. Confirm the action and the link will be deleted immediately, and will no longer function.
Any person accessing a deleted link will receive a “404 – Page Not Found” browser error.
Using a FitnessHub custom URL
You may use a FitnessHub custom URL anywhere you like. The user, having entered the URL in their browser, will be “bounced onto” the target URL you specified. A “hit” will be recorded for the custom URL for each time it is accessed.
Custom URLs are not indexed by search engines, although the target URL may be.