Whilst uploading your business logo is technically and functionally simple, we suggest you try to ensure the file upload meets our recommendations.
Your logo will be used in a number of places. It will be:
- Displayed on the dashboard
- Used in emails sent to your members
- Displayed in the Quoox Mobile app
- and, most importantly, used to brand your Quoox Library documents
A useful way of determining whether your logo file is suitable, is to consider “how would it look placed on top of…” – and then consider different possibilities, such as:
- a white background
- a black background
- a grey background
- a multi-colour picture
- a black-and-white picture
A good way to cover all of these bases, is to:
- provide your logo in a decent quality (1000px x 1000px)
- provide it as a png image with a transparent background
- stroke the outline of your logo with a thin strip of colour, to define it if it is placed on an area of the same colour
So, for example, if your logo is all white, stroke a thin outline of (say) black. Then, if it appears on a white background, it will still be visible.
At Quoox we appreciate that not everyone will have a clue what we’re talking about here. We are very happy to help guide you with uploading a decent logo and, in many cases, chances are we can help with tweaking your logo artwork to be suitable.
Of course, you can simply upload a rectangular logo on a solid background. However, it might not look quite as slick as it could. Feel free to ask us for advice!