IMPORTANT: Before starting to use the Quoox campaign and lead functionality, we strongly recommend that you read our rules & guidelines.
Campaigns are accessed by selecting Campaigns from the Connect and Promote area of the main navigation menu.
When you select Campaigns, a list of your existing campaigns will be displayed.
For each existing campaign, the information displayed will comprise:
- Name – the name you assigned the campaign.
An indication will also be displayed showing if this is the default campaign
- Start date/time – the optional start date/time for the campaign. Leads cannot register prior to this date.
- Finish date/time – the optional end date/time for the campaign. Leads cannot register after this date.
- Registrations – the number of leads registered arising from this campaign.
- Appointments – the number of appointments booked by the leads on this campaign.
It is possible to perform a number of actions for each campaign, from the listing:
- – Edit the campaign. This will take you to the edit campaign screen.
- – View the leads. This will take you to a filtered list of leads comprising solely those registered against this campaign.
- – Set as default campaign. This will make the selected campaign the default.
- – Archive campaign. This will archive the campaign and remove it from the listing.
Archived campaigns can be viewed by clicking the Show Archived button.
Creating a new campaign
To create a new campaign, click the Add button at the top of the campaign listing.
A list of available campaign template will be displayed:
The templates displayed will be depending on which Quoox content package(s) you have subscribed to.
Additionally, an Empty Campaign option will be provided. This may be selected if you want to create a new campaign entirely from scratch, without any pre-written content.
To select a pre-written campaign (which you may then tailor to suit your needs), click the Select button alongside the given campaign.
The campaign will take a few seconds to create, and then you will be taken to the summary page for your new campaign.