The campaign and lead management functionality with Quoox is extremely effective when used correctly.
When publishing campaigns and handing lead data, it is imperative that this is done professionally and responsibly. All Quoox customers are required to follow a few basic rules & guidelines when using the campaign and lead management functionality.
- You should only add a lead into your lead database if you have their express consent.
This should be both for: i) their data being stored in the database; and ii) being sent communications from you.
- All reach-out emails must contain an unsubscribe link. This can be added from the drop-down snippets menu in the reach-out editor.
- None of the content within a campaign must:
- make illegal or false claims
- promote drug use
- contain nudity
- If a lead asks to unsubscribe, this must be actioned both promptly and completely.
- If a reach-out email sent to a lead is bounced-back, or if our email handling provider (SendGrid) advises us that a lead has indicated an email to be spam, that lead will be automatically unsubscribed. Under no circumstances should this lead be re-subscribed, or re-activated.
- Your campaign content should not constitute spam.
These rules are important for ensuring the privacy of the leads, and for ensuring that your emails do not get blocked.
Please be aware that these rules are part of the terms & conditions of your use of the Quoox system, and are for the benefit of all customers.