If you have an existing member management system, and are able to extract core member data from it, we can import that data into Quoox for you.
The steps for doing this are:
- Download the Quoox Member Import spreadsheet
- Extract the member data from your current system
- Add the member data to the Quoox spreadsheet, ensuring you heed the guidance below
- Provide your completed spreadsheet to Quoox via a support ticket
- Quoox will import your member data, and advise you when this is completed
- Continue the remainder of the setup of your system
- When you are ready to have your members start using the system, raise a further support ticket requesting that bulk send of the member welcome emails. We will then send each of your members the welcome email you have configured in Settings > System Templates, and your members may then download and start using the app
Filling in the template
For us to be able to import your data successfully, it is important that you heed the following:
- The columns must remain titled as per the spreadsheet.
- The columns must remain in the order as per the spreadsheet.
- You cannot add or remove columns to the spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet includes an example row, which you should remove.
- At a minimum each row must include a first name and last name. All other columns/fields are optional.
- Mobile and email addresses must be unique. You cannot have two members with the same contact detail. If you need to setup “families“, leave the mobile/email for these members blank, and setup the family linkage once imported.
- Do not put landline numbers in the mobile phone field. These must be mobile numbers only, as they are used for sending SMS messages.
- Valid entries for the title field are: Mr; Mrs; Miss; Ms; Dr; Mx; or blank
- Valid entries for the gender field are: M; or F
- Date of birth (DOB) should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy
- Joined date is optional but, if provided, should be in the format dd/mm/yyyy
- Mobile numbers should either be a valid format for your country (E.g. 07803 123456), or fully qualified international numbers (+44 7803 123456)
- Data will be imported with the capitalisation provided, so we suggest taking a few minutes to make sure your data is “clean” and correctly presented.
- Email address is a pre-requisite to log into the Quoox app, so only members with email addresses can use the Quoox app and be sent a welcome email.
- The member creation date will be set to the date of the import.
- The GDPR and marketing acceptance fields will be set automatically, and thus you should ensure you have permission to import the data you provide us.
Your members are able to update their information and complete missing information from within the Quoox mobile app.
We are here to help you get setup with your system. If you have any questions, please ask us.