Support for Quoox is provided by our help desk team by email (via our ticketing system), or by pre-arranged phone/video call with your account manager.
We always strive to provide the highest level of customer support. To help us to do this, we ask that our customers follow our support procedures. A copy of these guidelines may be downloaded here.
Submitting a support request
Tickets should ideally be submitted from within Quoox (Quoox Account > Support Tickets from the main menu).
Alternatively, you may submit a request via email to [email protected]. If submitting by email, please use your email account as opposed to sending from within the Quoox mail centre.
Support requests come into our help desk system (Zendesk). Enquiries and support requests are allocated and responded to on a first-come, first-served basis. We treat all our customers with equal respect and priority, irrelevant of their business size.
Emailing a Quoox employee directly may result in a delay in response to your query, as that individual may have other commitments and may not see your message for a while. Support queries should all be sent through help desk.
We only provide support to our customers, not end-user support to members. If any of your members have an issue, their queries should be routed through the facility owner to help desk.
Helping us to resolve your query promptly
To help us resolve your query promptly, we ask that you observe the following:
- Check the Quoox support site to see if you question is already answered in the documentation. This can be found at https://support.quoox.com/ or accessed via the Help link in the “my profile” section within Quoox (top-right on the screen).
- Tickets should be raised by authorised employees, ideally by the Quoox account owner. For security reasons, the helpdesk team will not provide any information to individuals for which Quoox has not received written authorisation from the Quoox account owner.
- Include your name and facility name in your message.
- Provide information that will help us answer your query. For example, rather than “I have a member that says they cannot book, can you help me?”, it is more helpful to indicate “member Jack Pincer says he cannot book the PT session at 10:00 on 4 July. He is getting the message ‘insufficient credits’. I think I have allocated him extra credits, but he is still having the problem. Can you advise please?”. This will often enable us to be able to resolve your query in the first response, rather than multiple follow-ups.
- Where you receive an error message, indicate what the message says, and the steps you were taking that led up to it.
- Do not tag new support queries onto the end of previous requests. Open a new ticket (or send a new email) for each support query. This helps distribute your enquiries amongst the team, and you will likely get a faster response.
- For mobile app enquiries, please ensure that you are on the latest version. When submitting your query, please also submit a screenshot of the data found at the bottom of the “about” page. This will help us determine the handset model, operating system version etc.
- If our support team send you a link to content on the support site, read this before sending follow-up questions.
- In some circumstances, more complex queries will be escalated to the 2nd line team. This team is not customer-facing, and your point-of-contact will remain the help desk operative. If we need to make changes to your data to correct an issue, we will ask your permission prior to doing so.
- On rare occasions we may request limited access to a 3rd party account, such as Stripe or GoCardless. In this instance, the request will only be for an @quoox.com email address. After the access has been finished with, we will advise so that the account access can be revoked once more.
- Financial and account matters will only be discussed with the Quoox account owner.
We aim to respond to tickets within 4-working hours and aim to resolve them within 1-working day of receipt of all requested information. Often the response times are much shorter, with our average ticket response time being sub 30-working minutes.
If the cause of an issue is a software bug, an estimated remedy time will be provided. Issues are rarely of this nature, but these can (and likely will) take longer to resolve. Anticipated resolution times will be provided, and you will be kept up to date with progress.
Help desk hours
The official help desk hours are 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Saturday UK time (excluding UK national holidays). We continually strive to provide the best service and, whilst queries are sometimes responded to outside of these hours, this is not guaranteed and should not be relied upon.
Our US help desk is now scheduled to open in 2021, having been curtailed due to COVID-19. For the time-being, US support is provided by the UK help desk.
Most of our help desk team are home-workers. This will not impact the service you receive, but please be aware that liaison between team members (such as escalation to 2nd line) is often at-a-distance, with personnel in different locations.
We demand that all Quoox personnel provide a courteous and professional service to our clients. We request that customers are similarly courteous to our employees.
Tickets will be closed once they have been resolved, or when the ticket has been dormant (i.e. a customer response not received) for 3-days or more. Replying to a closed ticket will either automatically re-open it, or open a new follow-on ticket (depending on the period between closure and follow-up).