If you have an existing lead management system, and are able to extract core lead data from it, we can import that data into Quoox for you.
The steps for doing this are:
- Download the Quoox Lead Import spreadsheet
- Extract the lead data from your current system
- Add the lead data to the Quoox spreadsheet, ensuring you heed the guidance below
- Provide your completed spreadsheet to Quoox via a support ticket
- Quoox will import your lead data, and advise you when this is completed
Filling in the template
For us to be able to import your data successfully, it is important that you heed the following:
- The columns must remain titled as per the spreadsheet.
- The columns must remain in the order as per the spreadsheet.
- You cannot add or remove columns to the spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet includes an example row, which you should remove.
- All of the fields are mandatory.
- Mobile and email addresses must be unique. You cannot have two leads with the same contact detail.
- Do not put landline numbers in the mobile phone field. These must be mobile numbers only, as they are used for sending SMS messages.
- Mobile numbers should either be a valid format for your country (E.g. 07803 123456), or fully qualified international numbers (+44 7803 123456)
- Data will be imported with the capitalisation provided, so we suggest taking a few minutes to make sure your data is “clean” and correctly presented.
- The lead creation date will be set to the date of the import.
- The GDPR and marketing acceptance fields will be set automatically, and thus you should ensure you have permission to import the data you provide us.
We are here to help you get setup with your system. If you have any questions, please ask us.