At Quoox we have long believed that all modern fitness facilities should provide a fusion of in-person and online training to their customers. The recent impact of Coronavirus on the well-being industry has heightened this necessity.
XRcize is the name for Quoox’s cohesive online training suite of functionality. Designed from-the-ground up with the modern fitness & well-being industry in mind, XRcize provides a tight integration between in-person training memberships and online training memberships. Quoox customers may provide either/or, or both.
XRcize replaces and massively expands on the previous Quoox Workout functionality.
How can XRcize Online Training help my business?
Quoox’s XRcize functionality provides:
- Full online training, with in-built support multiple ability levels – complementing your in-person training programs.
Set recommended training levels for members, which they may override (E.g. if they’re injured).
- Custom and shared (via Marketplace) exercise libraries. Upload your own exercise videos, or import from your Vimeo accounts.
- Optionally add custom introduction videos for each program and workout session.
- Create full online training programs, and sell them via the Quoox campaign functionality – with payments and setup being automatically handled by Quoox.
- Optionally include in-person sessions/credits in your online training packages, encouraging attendance and potential extra revenue.
- Issue ad hoc training sessions to members, with greatly enhanced functionality/options.
Optionally, set sessions to “auto revoke”, so that they are only available to members for a given period of time.
- Track member activity and performance in the XRcize Hub, with enhanced Insight metrics in the member summary.
- Automatically schedule and send workout accountability & support messages, ensuring continued contact with your online training members.
- Track member responses; BodyHop submissions; and member photo uploads, along with session views; commencements; and completions.
- Auto or manually commend program completion with the issuance of a Certificate of Achievement.
The tight integration between in-person and online training members provides a smooth workflow for training businesses to provide a fusion of services. Having online training as a separate app and workflow is old-school thinking, and we firmly believe that all facilities should include online training as a key part of their membership offerings.
Whilst feature-rich, XRcize has been designed to be as easy to use as possible. To aid with getting up-to-speed with XRcize as swiftly as possible, the following terminology explanation may help.
XRcize is the name for Quoox’s online training functionality.
The XRcize Hub is the dashboard where you may see (at-a-glance) key activities that are taking place relating to online training.
XRcize Exercises are your discrete/individual exercise elements (E.g. Push-Up). For each exercise you may provide information; tags; guidance; and an optional video. For those customers who subscribe to a Quoox content package that contains exercises, these will also be included.
XRcize Sessions are individual workout sessions, and comprise one or more XRcize Exercises and rest elements. XRcize Sessions may be provided as part of an XRcize Program, or as discrete ad hoc sessions.
XRcize Programs contain one or more XRcize Sessions and Accountability & Support Reach-outs. A program is allocated to a member via a membership package. Sessions may be made available to members for a period of time, on a scheduled basis. Additionally one or more automated accountability & support messages may be scheduled to be sent, either by email or by SMS.