Marketing sessions are setup the same way as regular sessions. The only difference is that, unlike regular sessions, marketing sessions do not require credits or payment. You may optionally specify a cost for a marketing session which, when booked, will have payment taken by credit/debit card.
A marketing session should be allocated the Marketing classification for it to be available for booking by leads.
As with regular sessions, marketing sessions can be created on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis. You can setup photos and text to support a marketing session.
Marketing sessions for which a charge is levied do not support a wait list. If you specify a price for a marketing session, wait list functionality for that session will be disabled, and the wait list size set to zero.
As leads will not be using the Quoox Mobile app, and users of the app are already members, marketing sessions are not displayed anywhere within the mobile app.
The popup appointments screen shows you the status of the current bookings for the given marketing session.
The bookings screen comprises a wealth of information.
The header bar provides you with at-a-glance information covering a number of useful areas:
- – The number of leads booked onto the marketing session (booked/capacity)
- – The number of leads on the wait list (wait list/wait list capacity)
- – The date/time of the session
- – The lead trainer/staff member
- – The location of the session
There are a number of actions that can be performed against the booking:
- Book Lead – Adds a new lead to the session or waitlist.
- – Edit the session
- – Cancel the session
- – Launch Roll Call
- – Mark all of the leads as “attended”
- – Manually trigger the wait list review and alert process
- – Send booked leads an SMS message
- – Send booked leads an email message
- – Download the booked leads list (Note: This takes a few seconds to generate)
- – Download the booked leads list as a PDF (Note: This takes about 10-15 seconds to generate)
- – Print the booked leads list
- Close – Close the appointments window
For each booked lead (attendee), these details are displayed:
- Lead name
- Lead email address. Click to copy this to the clipboard
- Lead mobile number. Click to copy this to the clipboard
- A visual indication of the lead’s warmth metric
- The current booking status for the lead
- Cancelled leads are displayed with a hatched background
Against each lead the Select drop-down menu provides access to a number of actions:
- Move to attending – moves the lead from the waitlist to the confirmed attendees list.
Mark as …
- … Attended – marks the given lead as having attended the session
- … No Show – marks the given lead as having not attended
- Send lead …
- … an Email – opens the send message screen to send the lead an email
- … an SMS – opens the send message screen to send the lead an SMS text message
- Cancel booking – cancels the lead from the booking
Double-clicking on a lead booking row will take you to that lead’s profile record.
Lead Waitlist Processing
The behaviour of lead waitlist processing is a little different to a regular session.
For a marketing session, if the cancellation of a booking by a lead results in a space becoming available, the first person in the waitlist queue will automatically be assigned the space. They will be sent an email advising them of their allocation, along with a link to cancel if they can no longer attend.