Your leads can be viewed by selecting the Leads option from the Connect and Promote section of the main navigation menu.
The leads listing page will be displayed:
The list of leads may be filtered by a wealth of criteria, and then pressing the Filter button.
For each lead, the following information is displayed:
- Name – The lead’s name
- Email – The email address for the lead
- Mobile – The mobile telephone number for the lead
- Registered – The date upon which the lead was first registered
- Warmth – A visual warmth indicator that gives a rough suggestion on how likely the lead is to convert
- Status – The status of the lead
- Campaign registrations – How many campaigns the lead has registered for
- Appointments booked – How many appointments the lead has booked
- Next appointment – When the lead’s next appointment is scheduled for
Actions are available for:
- – Edit the lead
- – Convert the lead to a member. This will create a new member record using the known information, and take you to it
- – Archive the lead. This will terminate any existing registrations and appointments
Clicking the Add button will create a new lead record.
IMPORTANT: You should only register leads that have expressly given their permission to have their data stored and to be contacted. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with appropriate GDPR and/or privacy regulations for your country.