The Quoox Dashboard is what we call the homepage of the management portal. This is essentially your one-hit viewpoint of the activities in your centre today. You and your staff will likely spend quite a lot of time on this page.
The centre area comprises a number of widgets. You can drag these widgets into different areas or orders on the screen. Some of the widgets can also be shrunk, or hidden altogether. From time-to-time we will release new widgets you can add to your dashboard, and we shall advise of these through our updates and blog postings.
Some of the key areas of the Quoox Dashboard are highlighted below, with corresponding numbers on the image.
- Logo – You can brand the dashboard with your company logo. This is uploaded within the Settings section, accessed of the main menu, and available to centre managers. We recommend following our Getting Started Guide, to help you setup your system for first use. Doing things in the ‘right’ order will save you time (and potential headaches) later on.
- Main Menu – This is the pop-out main menu. You can rollover the menu to have it display, or can have it temporary fixed by clicking on the hamburger (☰) icon.
- Current Week – Today’s date and the current training week is displayed for easy reference and correlation to the Quoox Library training plans.
- Message Alert – The “new message” icon will feature a number of unread messages, and will change when a new message arrives. Click on the icon to access the message centre, and to review the new message(s).
- System Alert – The “new alert” icon will feature a number of unread alerts, and will change when a new alert is raised. Hover over the alert icon to view the most recent alerts, or click on the icon to view the full list. You can also mark alerts as “read” to clear the flag.
- Current User – The currently logged-in user, along with the avatar (profile picture) is shown in the top-right of the screen. It is here that the profile menu is also accessed, allowing for easy update of personal details; changing password; and logging out. Note: We strongly recommend that each employee access the system using their own login, and that shared logins are not used.
- Staff Noticeboard – This is where you can see important notices that have been shared. A notice will remain highlighted until it has either been clicked on (and read), or the “mark all as read” button is clicked.
- Session Bookings – A quick-to-view spline graph of your session bookings, day-by-day. See at a glance if there is a sudden change of trend.
- Bookings vs Capacity – A visual depiction of your session bookings versus their capacity. Ideally you want this number to be high, but not necessarily 100%.
- Sessions/Classes Today – A list of the sessions for the rest of the day for the selected venue. This gives you a quick overview of the forthcoming classes, along with the booking numbers. Click on the View/Book button to add/update bookings on the session.
- Self-Service Kiosk – Clicking this button will launch the self-service kiosk for the selected venue.
Note: This will also (deliberately) log you out of the management portal, to ensure the security of your system.
- Rolling Monthly Revenue – This spline graph is shown to managers only. It shows a simple overview of monies billed on a daily basis. We recommend integrating your Quoox system with the Xero Accountancy Software for a thorough insight into your financial position.
- Forthcoming Employee Shifts – See who is due in on-shift shortly, and for the rest of the day.
- Quoox Updates – This is one of the places where we will let you know about any updates we make to the system, or any current system issues.
- Member Birthdays – Wishing a member “happy birthday” is a nice, personal touch. See at a glance those members with a birthday today, or in the coming days.
- Refresh and Reset Layout – Use the refresh button to redraw your screen (sometimes required in some browsers after resizing), and the reset layout button to reset the position of all of your widgets – and to open widgets that you may have previously closed.