We have designed the Quoox Campaign and Lead Management functionality to be as simple to use as possible. It will enable most customers to greatly simplify and streamline their lead generation processes, saving both time and money.
To use Quoox campaigns effectively, it helps to understand the flow of a campaign. This is summarised below.
- A campaign is setup with Quoox, either by creating a new one from scratch or by starting with a pre-written Quoox campaign.
- One or more hooks are “published” to social media, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Optionally, further promote your published hook using the advertising and promotion functions offered by the social media platforms.
These hooks will be seen by potential customers and some will click through on the link.
- The potential lead will be shown the landing page, which will encourage them to click to register.
- The prospect will register their details, and then be encouraged to book an appointment.
- Once a lead is registered, they are sent an automated registration email to comply with legal guidelines.
- The registered (not yet booked) lead will be send automated post registration reach-outs on a scheduled basis, following the time of their registration. These will encourage the lead to book an appointment.
- Once a lead returns and books an appointment, they are sent an automated booking email to comply with legal guidelines.
- The booked lead will be sent automated post booking reach-outs on a scheduled basis, prior to the time of their booking. These will help encourage the lead to turn up to their appointment, or release the slot if they are not going to attend.
- This step is offline, and is where the lead (hopefully) attends your session.
- You, within Quoox, then mark the lead as having attended or not attended.
- If the lead is converting to a member, you can click “Convert to Member” to create their member record. Alternatively, if they’re not interested, you can “Terminate” their campaign registration.
Leads may register for multiple campaigns, and may make multiple appointments. These are all logged and made available within the lead management screens within Quoox.