It is possible to view a full list of assignments, to-do’s and reminders in the Assignment Listing page. This is accessed from the dashboard by clicking the View all button within the Assignments / To-Do Tasks widget.
Clicking the Add a reminder button launches the reminder popup dialog for the addition of a new, general, reminder.
The listing is very similar to that displayed in the dashboard widget. The differences are:
- The dashboard widget only displays the latest reminders
- The assignment listing enables you to see future reminders that have not yet occurred, by clicking through the dates on the calendar
Clicking on Select opens the task context menu, providing access to options that may include:
- View Details – View the assignment/to-do/reminder details
- Open Message – In the event of a message assignment, open the corresponding message
- Go to Member – In the event of a member linked assignment/reminder, open the member record
- Mark as…
- …Pending – Mark the task as pending
- …In Progress – Mark the task as being in-progress
- …Completed – Mark the task as having been completed