It is important to record and share member ailments, injuries and physical limitations. Training a member on an area they have injured, without realising, can lead to further injury and risk of legal repercussions.
The Medical Tab against the member profile provides an easy manner in which to record member injuries. Furthermore, the injuries are annotated into permanent records on the member record, and flagged in a prominent manner against bookings.
The Quoox injury recorder is an interactive anatomical diagram. Subject to the gender recorded for the member, the male or female diagram is shown accordingly.
Recording an Injury
To record an injury:
- Click on the area in the anatomical diagram that is affected.
All corresponding areas (across all four views) will be highlighted.
- In the dialog that displays on the right hand side, provide details of the injury:
- The injury severity
- The injury permanency
- Supporting notes detailing the nature of the injury
- Add additional notes regarding medications, allergies and ad-hoc observations.
- If the member is female, you can check the box to indicate if they are pregnant.
- Finally, ensure you remember to click Save to commit your changes
When you save a new set of injuries, Quoox will automatically generate a PDF document of the injuries and add it to the member record. This ensures a demonstrable record of known injuries at any time.
Editing or deleting an injury
To edit an injury, click on the icon against the given injury record. To delete the injury, click the icon.
It is possible to clear all injuries by pressing the Clear Injuries button.