The June 15, 2019 feature release focuses on two main areas. As always, it also includes routine bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The main features of this release are:
- Introduction of To-Do List functionality
Managers can not configure one-off or recurring scheduled to-do tasks for employees to complete. These tasks are displayed on the employee dashboard for review and completion.To learn more about how to setup and use to-do lists, read this article.
- Debit/Credit Card process changes in readiness for Strong Customer Authentication
In September 2019, the EU will introduce the requirement that extra authentication be provided for all cardholder not present type transactions. This has wide reaching implications for all online transactions.In readiness for these changes, Quoox has been updated to use the latest processes recommended by our 3rd party provider, Stripe. This should ensure that our customers are positioned to comply with the new regulations, and to minimise any negative impact from these new rules.As this is a changing position at the moment, we expect that we will be releasing further updates in due course as (or when) Stripe advise on any further process changes.
- Two new options have been added to the booking details screen:
- – Download the booking listing as a PDF (Note: This takes 10-15 seconds to generate)
- – Print the booking listing