The Quoox self-service kiosk provides a simple, effective way for members to record that they have attended a session. This saves you roll-call time, as well as ensuring you get useful reliability metrics for your members.
Follow these instructions to launch the self-service kiosk. Once launched, the kiosk main screen will be displayed.
Checking-in takes just a few steps:
- The member starts typing their name, and selects their booking from the list
- The member confirms their identity
- The check-in is complete, and ready for the next member
Points to note:
- Members will only appear in the list 15-minutes before a booking
- The member photo helps them identify themselves, and also reduces the chances of members checking each other in
- Once checked-in, members will be marked as “attended” in the management portal
- If a check-in needs to be reversed, this can be done via the bookings screen in the management portal
- The background image used in the kiosk will be a random selection made from the images you uploaded for this venue. If no images are loaded, Quoox will use it’s generic background image